I'M A SQUARTER

SquArt

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

It's a great pleasure to join this misfit's social network. I live in London and move around Europe every couple of months. I co-founded the Westdown Project, a non profit organization that deals with the homelessness problem and in the near future I will link the social centers of London - Lyon - Turin - Berlin and Barcelona for some proper activism in Europe!

I'm looking for fellow travelers, hitchhikers, freegans, anarchists, street artists, buskers to share their stories and ideas on our upcoming 'Squarter Megazine', zero issue.

In italian the word 'squartare' literally means 'to butcher', the term merges Art in Squats, a place where people can express rage, obsession, talent, creativity and also a rejection of the mainstream of modern western art.

Everybody welcome: self-taught, untrained visionaries, spiritualists, eccentric recluses, folk artists, psychiatric patients, criminals and other beyond the imposed margins of society and the art market.

Join the tribe!

Claudio.

fb: Westdown Project
fb: SquArt

Attachments

• wd3.jpg
    wd3.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 269

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Awesome man, welcome to StP!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads