If Revolution was presented.

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
Rich land owners did really. So nothing really new under the sun......

• Sad
Reactions: Mankini

Thoreau

Reaction score
Website
zinelibrary.info
have you heard about spain getting a lower credit rating?
it begun, the last stage of the fall of the monetary union, the boat is about to flipover for good, not sure whether it would be good or bad, better start spending my cash

Violante

Reaction score
We are hypnotized by everything from the television to the internet, and all that lies between. We as a nation are the most brainwashed sociopaths in the world. Our culture is white culture. We make our way through life only by the suggestions of others, until its too late for our generation. Hopefully the next one is less impressionable, or our generation gets a lot more pissed. Wake up assholes, we're not dreaming, this is real life.

Reactions: Eager

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
^ Before TV it was priests and other scoungrels. Before that it was the tribal elders. It's not something new. It's much more fundemental than simply mass media. Which is only exploiting what is already there. That's how governments have always become so effectively powerful. They don't waste time in a futile attempt to change millions of years of evolution, they simply take advantage of it.

Look at something like the Rainbow Gathering as a microcosm. On one hand it takes a clinical approach of pure anarchism; live and let live. And it goes out of its way to exemplify this notion on the surface. On the other hand you see sort of bizarre forms of fascism lurking between the lines. Hippy governement i.e. group politics. It impossess an arrest on the individuals true nature and thus subjects must find outlets in off-handed ways such as the obnoxious unsolicited and smugly over-simplified "hippy wisdom," strange passive-aggression and retaliation, black and white thinking (us versus them), cultural elitism, etc. These are nothing more than symptoms of repressed aggression instinct. They believe they have overcome such base instincts by smoking weed daily, meditating and colored crystals when in fact they simply go to extreme lengths of ultimately self-oppression for conformities sake. You even see Jungian psycho-social dynamics where things like A-camp and Death Camp brilliantly exemplify their collective shadow selves. The deluded hippy thinks alcohol itself causes the aggression when in reality the alcohol simply acts as an inhibition release allowing what is really there to come out without filter. Severe and harsh judge-martyr archetypes where everyone else is feigning inclusivity and personal respect. The more they put on the act the bigger and louder their shadow grows.

This supposed liberated utopia ironically becomes proto-fascist in a sense through its comically infantile attempt of an ideal society. Which really is what all totalitarian governments original aims were. Same with religious societies too. And just like religion it is merely an elaborate form of political correctness. Of behaviour modification through a super-ego ethos. It's there to make a society function through utter bullshit.

My point is that we have the world we have today not by some grand conspiracy perse, but more because it is the natural manifestation of where we are as a species.

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
^ Before TV it was priests and other scoungrels. Before that it was the tribal elders. It's not something new. It's much more fundemental than simply mass media. Which is only exploiting what is already there. That's how governments have always become so effectively powerful. They don't waste time in a futile attempt to change millions of years of evolution, they simply take advantage of it.

Look at something like the Rainbow Gathering as a microcosm. On one hand it takes a clinical approach of pure anarchism; live and let live. And it goes out of its way to exemplify this notion on the surface. On the other hand you see sort of bizarre forms of fascism lurking between the lines. Hippy governement i.e. group politics. It impossess an arrest on the individuals true nature and thus subjects must find outlets in off-handed ways such as the obnoxious unsolicited and smugly over-simplified "hippy wisdom," strange passive-aggression and retaliation, black and white thinking (us versus them), cultural elitism, etc. These are nothing more than symptoms of repressed aggression instinct. They believe they have overcome such base instincts by smoking weed daily, meditating and colored crystals when in fact they simply go to extreme lengths of ultimately self-oppression for conformities sake. You even see Jungian psycho-social dynamics where things like A-camp and Death Camp brilliantly exemplify their collective shadow selves. The deluded hippy thinks alcohol itself causes the aggression when in reality the alcohol simply acts as an inhibition release allowing what is really there to come out without filter. Severe and harsh judge-martyr archetypes where everyone else is feigning inclusivity and personal respect. The more they put on the act the bigger and louder their shadow grows.

This supposed liberated utopia ironically becomes proto-fascist in a sense through its comically infantile attempt of an ideal society. Which really is what all totalitarian governments original aims were. Same with religious societies too. And just like religion it is merely an elaborate form of political correctness. Of behaviour modification through a super-ego ethos. It's there to make a society function through utter bullshit.

My point is that we have the world we have today not by some grand conspiracy perse, but more because it is the natural manifestation of where we are as a species.

First I like what you said, but specifically what are you saying? That despite even pure intentions( IE Rainbow) that it is doomed due to biological programming? That humanity will just do it themselves? If that is what you are saying, then I have to disagree with you completely. Natural selection in the sense of morality can and will weed out those who want to control, power, what ever you need to call it. Tribes have done it for years without any government to step in.

P

Pheonix

Natural selection in the sense of morality can and will weed out those who want to control, power, what ever you need to call it.

I disagree, I think those that want power and control will use a deranged sense of morality to control the masses. Civilization destroyed natural selection in humans, we no longer breed our most strongest warriors and wisest elders with the most beautiful maidens instead we're breeding twiddle-dee with twiddle-dumb to produce more stupid, ignorant offspring that are even easier to control. The human race is devolving back into monkeys.

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't have to go as far as the will to power, just simply the rejection of chaos. A want for a more peacful, ordered or practical society. That's my point of the rainbow gatherings. As Pheonix said control will come through collective morality. The meta-government. Traditionally few people have ever wanted or effectively executed any real power. It is the breeding masses that call for law and order. Aristole's democratic conundrum. (mob rule)

billyriot

Reaction score
As much as I would like for a clash with "the government", it would end in a bloody failure; mostly due to, but not limited to, an obvious lack of resources. What I would like to do though, is revolt against the concept of government, in it's modern context.

Unfortunately radical change, as far as what we would like to shoot for, takes more planning than any one of us would like for; but that's the reality of it. Without the proper course of action, you could potentially end up another locked away (or dead) 'enemy combatant/terrorist angry at freedom-loving Americans', so with that just toss this "revolution" aside. To bring about change, work from the ground up. People won't jump on board with you if all they see is violent opposition; if you get people to understand that they are an essential piece to the puzzle, and not just affected by the changing agendas, then you'll help people to understand that you aren't just another "@narchi$t!!1!".

As much as I used to never understand the expression as a kid, or better yet refuse to acknowledge: "knowledge is power". And with that knowledge comes understanding. Understand the consequences of what you can and are able to do, then apply accordingly. And for the love of god, don't go fucking looting!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads