Idea: jogging stroller motorized with two stroke, towing me on a skateboard.. | Squat the Planet

Idea: jogging stroller motorized with two stroke, towing me on a skateboard..

Hillbilly Castro

Reaction score
Just like the title says. Put your gear in the stroller, gas it up, and cruise. You'd ride across America as one of the most ridiculous loons in history but you'd be legal (?) And have a good time? What could possibly go wrong? It'd be cheap too. Ever seen anyone do this? Glaring flaws?

• Haha
Reactions: Riliya and Tude
A

Adnil

Hun, is this what you're thinking about?
10489637_10203778908171051_6304134609357540206_n_zpsqijulzly.jpg

(Pack instead of baby)

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
LOL I hope not hehe. I am dealing with a couple of dipshits on gold hover boards near me - sporting them off and not handling them well - like GET OUT OF MY WAY kinda handling. hehe I like your "What could possibly go wrong" :D

Hillbilly Castro

Reaction score
Haha that skateboard thing is fuckin cool. But nah I'm talking about this:

81NRb6gPeWL._SL1500_.jpg

Just put a weedwhacker motor on one of the back wheels!

K

Kim Chee

I can see the stroller wheels going over some gravel which the skateboard wheels get hung up on.

If I rode that I would probably be singing some song that goes like this, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth."

TMG51

Reaction score
Seems like you'd need a lot of weight in the stroller in order to gain traction. And then you're pulling that extra weight. And you're standing.

I think I'd much rather motorize a bicycle. And, yes, motorized bicycles do present legal issues in some places - but I think that any exuberant LEO could equally apply those laws to a homebrew motorized baby carriage.

• Useful
Reactions: codycodnyk

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads