I will eat baked potatos as I seek the Holy Grail

guerby

Reaction score
O hello squaters of the world. My name is Guerby, I am currently living in Henderson Ky. I am thinking about leaving the comfort of the life I have always known because I am sick and tired of the bullshit that I have seen in society. I am tired of trying to live up to the standered of a perverted and ignorant society. I am disgusted to the point of vomiting my soul out of my nose with the increasing corruption that surrounds me. It seems as if I am the only one that notices how sick this country is, or rather, I thought i was the only one til my friend Jack Scum showed me the light.

I was suffering for a long time thinking that I could not live happily the way society deemed that is the only life that I can expect, ya know? Go to college, get a carrer, work a 9 to 5, get married, have kids, grow old, pay taxes, and die. The life offered me by this society is not the life I want.

Ugh, anyway, perhaps I should save such a rant for some other time. I'm want to see the world, I want to travel, I want to meet new and interesting people, I don't want to live in monotany, I don't want to remain ignorrant to the world, I am going to seek the Holy Grail. I may not find it but at least I will die looking unlike those who would wait patiently for death living to never know what life really is.

I'm afraid in a sense but that fear rouse more excitement than paralysis. I'd like some advise, some guidenace, some pointers. What do I need to pack, what is the best means to travel, train hopping, hitchhiking, just bi-ped myself? I'm giving myself a week from today to prepare before I venture forth, before I take myself off the grid, before I cut the strings to what is my old life.

Anything you all can do to help will be appreciated.

Thank you,
Guerby Duckey:sos::sos::sos::sos::sos::sos:

oldmanLee

Reaction score
That has got to be the finest title that I have read in a long time,anywhere!Best advice I can give is read the forums,ask questions,and follow your gut,kid.May you ride far and see many wonders!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads