I think the movie Ravenous is good.

fecescristos

Reaction score
The song, B oyd's Journey, from the soundtrack of Ravenous. Sounds odd, but. Damon Albarn (of Blur, incidentally) and Michael Nyman (less known). That song sums up my night terrors. And my night terrors basically are the core of me. I prize and especially enjoy my solitude, but recognize that other people are also awesome in their own ways. Therefore, I try to make an effort to reach out, and not be anti- or asocial, and to keep others in mind, and to be compatible, or at least not intentionally incompatible. I don't have any beliefs, and have nothing to say. I only write this, because if there's someone out there who feels similarly, I just want you to know that that's fine. And that I'm traveling west and you are welcome to come along, even if we don't get along or have anything in common. I told my friend recently, the pithiest way to sum up my "beliefs" is that I'm a nihilist who "believes" there's a god. Beyond that, I don't care to conjecture, theologize, philosophize or discuss. It's just too boring and useless. I like wandering and am up for whatever. I've worked hard to establish healthy relationships with my blood family, I've dropped out of three colleges, heroin/opiates are my kryptonite, and thus far sexuality, like society, has been a strange and awful mystery to me. I also recognize that I can be a pretentious dbag, so. All apologies. Matt Derrick, I wonder if I've ever run across you before?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads