I think I might need another long break. | Squat the Planet

I think I might need another long break.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8978
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8978

Well, due to the ongoing factors where my mother has two more intestinal hernias that has to be removed and that one of my Facebook accounts have gone directly to hell where 95% of my friends don't respond to me anymore (including Shoestring, Cooter [John Burns], and a few others), I think I might have hit yet another state of depression.

It is not that I am looking for any attention at all. The only thing I am looking for is personalized healing and comfort. 9 times out of 10, that gets me back on my own two feet.

So as a result, I already deactivated one of my two Facebook accounts and I might need another break from some of the other websites I been hanging at, especially here. Though I do find the StP boards more active than Facebook, I am pretty sure some of you here are on the same road I am on and some of you might feel the same emotional pain I am feeling. I like the idea that I would rather explain to you guys what my own problems have been, rather than dive or get dragged into someone else's and wind up kicked out. Thank you all for your concern. At this rate, I'll be okay because I got the spirit to fight through most of my emotions. But if I am not as active as I have been or should have been, I'd rather tell you what's going on so you'll know.

Reaction score
I'm so glad I never started a Fuck-Facebook account! Nothing but Spyware, and old assholes from the old town I used to live in that I regret are still alive! I found something from years ago which warned of the heavily-embedded crap inside the EULA agreement that just spelled out to me that it's good to avoid it:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads