I suppose I should do this...

MisterGraves

Reaction score
Twitter @Lost_Graves if you want to msg me or get to know me better...

So, I have an awesome dog who goes everywere with me, he isnt fixed and doesn't like other male dogs...Idk ab politics or religion... I am headed(driving) from mo to ca in time to prep for the season, and I could use the company... I will be flying a gas sign the whole way! I don't smoke cigs, I drink, but I am not a drunk or agro... I have my 215 card, but I rarely smoke anybody's shit... I'm weird but not creepy. Drug Addicts Stay Away, I will not be friendly I promise...

MisterGraves

Reaction score
I have been on here forever, I know alit of the old volenteer mods from before the server switch... most are on the road rite now, im housed up till the end of the week, thats why im on alot rite now.

KnowOneGnome

Reaction score
Ah okay that's cool man. I had this odd idea in my head you had family and a house then just up and traveled for a bit only to return home. Pretty cool to stop by here and get to meet and greet each of you and learn how you roll.

Its something I'd love to give a go at but not sure how traveling works with medical needs (need insulin to live.) If I had shit packed up and it got stolen would literally be a death sentence to me. But in the sames sense sitting in the same old grind dying a little inside sometimes doesn't feel much different I'd.

In a way I can live vicariously through the experiences I catch from you all.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads