I present to you!

forestfacet

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Myself!

::mask::

I am still stretching my wings and getting used to life here on earth as a people.

So I have yet to travel!

The time is fast approaching, and so I seek YOU! merry pranksters! gutter kids! rainbow children! performers! faeries! and mostly all the non-labels you don't identify with.

I would like to start building a sense of connection and community with like-hearted kindred souls,
networking and the such.

I would say I'll be leaving Maine within the next month to a year. My destinations include where the breeze touches down, rainbow gatherings, festivals, community events that facilitate growth and change, cob building workshops, intentional communities, deep woods, street corners, and city squares.

This journeying I consider a personal pilgrimage, shamanic questing to uncover the tiny truths I may witness. I hope to be very alone, and also surrounded by friends, intermittently and inconsistently throughout my travels.

Thanks for reading up, I look forward to hearing from you all and discussing the many facets of life on the motion.

D

Deleted member 20

Welcome, do take your time & be thorough while planning all of your travels while reading what those who have gone before you have posted. I identify with many labels but none that you mention. But fear not, we are home to many & a diverse community in deed. Maine is a great place, to leave that is; just kidding of course but seriously I think you will enjoy non mainers & sunshine while uncovering tiny truths & yes maybe even Rainbow gatherings. Do have fun here at STP, read the Stickies, Terms & Rules etc.

DoctorApocalypse

Your friendly neighborhood supervillain
Reaction score
Welcome aboard man, and great intro. As @highwayman says, do take your time and be thorough when reading and planning for your adventures, there is a lot of great info and resources here on StP that will serve you well. So enjoy, have fun, and if after reading what others have already posted and discussed you still have questions, or you wanna discuss something further, by all means post or PM away, we're generally a pretty friendly bunch. :cool:

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Myself!

::mask::

I am still stretching my wings and getting used to life here on earth as a people.

So I have yet to travel!

The time is fast approaching, and so I seek YOU! merry pranksters! gutter kids! rainbow children! performers! faeries! and mostly all the non-labels you don't identify with.

I would like to start building a sense of connection and community with like-hearted kindred souls,
networking and the such.

I would say I'll be leaving Maine within the next month to a year. My destinations include where the breeze touches down, rainbow gatherings, festivals, community events that facilitate growth and change, cob building workshops, intentional communities, deep woods, street corners, and city squares.

This journeying I consider a personal pilgrimage, shamanic questing to uncover the tiny truths I may witness. I hope to be very alone, and also surrounded by friends, intermittently and inconsistently throughout my travels.

Thanks for reading up, I look forward to hearing from you all and discussing the many facets of life on the motion.

I was just up there in October. Hiked a little near Bennington VT; then explored Brattleboro a little.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads