I need stick n poke ideas (1 Viewer)

N

Notmyname

I deleted myself
Hey y'all so I got some needles and ink and I wanna practice by giving myself a few tattoos.

Throw ideas my way. Nothing too vulgar or stupid but it can be kinda dumb. Simple designs are welcome too!

I'll post pics after it's done.

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
My suggestion is Bart Simpson because it's the quintessential shitty tattoo. Who wouldn't want a super janky drawing of that little troublemaker permanently tattooed on their body? It's definitely on my list of tattoos I want. :D

N

Notmyname

I deleted myself
Dude

Attachments

• IMG_20170822_212202.jpg
    IMG_20170822_212202.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 3,467

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Jerk bouncer with an attitude
Staff member
Website
youtu.be
Ohh, see I was thinking knee for sure but then I followed what would be the shin bone down.. and it began to really separate itself from the calf muscle, almost like way too extreme to even possibly be a shin bone/calf muscle combo. I'll take your word for it though, and please understand I'm definitely not teasing you in any way. I'd rather have knobby knees than the chubby ones I'm workin with.

N

Notmyname

I deleted myself
Lol yeah the camera flash made the shadows kinda crazy

O

Ori

I deleted myself
Damn, that's brilliant. A lot better than I expected. Have you done stick x poke in the past?

D

Deleted member 125

I deleted myself
i know it should go without saying but please do not share needles if you are tattooing people other then yerself use a different needle and ink cap everytime. if you are dipping the needle directly into the ink container you have cross contaminated the entire batch, so pour small amounts into a small container.

N

Notmyname

I deleted myself
i know it should go without saying but please do not share needles if you are tattooing people other then yerself use a different needle and ink cap everytime. if you are dipping the needle directly into the ink container you have cross contaminated the entire batch, so pour small amounts into a small container.
Yep, got 25 needles and I poured ink into a disposable cap to keep the bottle clean.

D

Deleted member 16034

I deleted myself
"Bad news" somewhere.

I think it'd be a cool knuckle tattoo with a heart/star/compass on the right pinky

N

Notmyname

I deleted myself
Here y
"Bad news" somewhere.

I think it'd be a cool knuckle tattoo with a heart/star/compass on the right pinky
Here you go. I don't have the balls to commit to knuck tatts yet haha

Attachments

• 2017-08-24 02.24.42.jpg
    2017-08-24 02.24.42.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 749

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $90.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $90.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.