I need stick n poke ideas | Squat the Planet

I need stick n poke ideas

N

Notmyname

Hey y'all so I got some needles and ink and I wanna practice by giving myself a few tattoos.

Throw ideas my way. Nothing too vulgar or stupid but it can be kinda dumb. Simple designs are welcome too!

I'll post pics after it's done.

• Sad
Reactions: shellshell

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
My suggestion is Bart Simpson because it's the quintessential shitty tattoo. Who wouldn't want a super janky drawing of that little troublemaker permanently tattooed on their body? It's definitely on my list of tattoos I want. :D

N

Notmyname

Dude

Attachments

• IMG_20170822_212202.jpg
    IMG_20170822_212202.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 4,025

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ohh, see I was thinking knee for sure but then I followed what would be the shin bone down.. and it began to really separate itself from the calf muscle, almost like way too extreme to even possibly be a shin bone/calf muscle combo. I'll take your word for it though, and please understand I'm definitely not teasing you in any way. I'd rather have knobby knees than the chubby ones I'm workin with.

• Haha
Reactions: Juan Derlust
D

Deleted member 125

i know it should go without saying but please do not share needles if you are tattooing people other then yerself use a different needle and ink cap everytime. if you are dipping the needle directly into the ink container you have cross contaminated the entire batch, so pour small amounts into a small container.

N

Notmyname

i know it should go without saying but please do not share needles if you are tattooing people other then yerself use a different needle and ink cap everytime. if you are dipping the needle directly into the ink container you have cross contaminated the entire batch, so pour small amounts into a small container.
Yep, got 25 needles and I poured ink into a disposable cap to keep the bottle clean.

rootmyth

Reaction score
Lovin' the new tat. I can't think of anything else clever right now...let me get back to ya.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads