I love mowing lawns | Squat the Planet

I love mowing lawns

dirty andy

Reaction score
Man, I just love mowing lawns. It's my day off from work, my only day off this week, and I been working forty five hours on the reg, but I couldn't resist mowing my neighbors lawn. He gives me twenty bones every time I do it, which gets me a 24 pack of Milwaukees and a pack of cigs, which in the end is all I really need for at least two days. I don't have off work much but I'm thinking of putting up a flyer to mow more lawns... Something about giving the grass a shave and working in a grid pattern... Beats the hell out if slinging cheeseburgers for nine hours, a refreshing change of pace...

I can't wait till winter comes, then I get to shovel snow, after I get to rake leaves. Share your love of menial manual labor!

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Fuck Yea Man! ::woot::

I been getting fat and lazy for a bit but I love me some Bull Shit Work. :cool:

Made a cool $one2zero$ for six hours of work... cutting down some trees not long ago.::greedy::

Reactions: dirty andy

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
you are toooooooo funny! Good luck at what you are doing and make some more money while the season is still green!!!

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
You're sick. :p

Want to come do my lawn?

Ha ha...

Good on you. The world needs more people like you. Working the land, REALLY working it, is a lost art.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads