I just chugged a bottle of wine

viking

Reaction score
Alright, I suppose I'm tipsy. A 40 usually makes me tipsier. I guess it's psychological as there's about the same amount of booze in both. I at least thought my tolerance would be lower as I haven't drank in a week.

This town is so boring. Staying with my mom in a tiny town till shit I ordered on amazon with my slave wages(mturk) gets here. Ordered a backpack and a sweet folding knife. Pretty stoked. Shipping was killer as amazon only lets Canadians spend the money at the American one. And we're not allowed to withdraw to a canadian bank. Or I'd be gone by now.

Reminds me of old school industrial work where you had to spend all the money at the company store. :p

viking

Reaction score
Oh Viking, you are so interesting, Luckily it is 2011 and we both have internet access so you can post all of your oh so interesting daily actions and I can read about them....
BTW, +9000 punk points on the WINE CHUG! Wayta go bra!

Whatever dude, I'm very bored. And this has alleviated it so I'm happy.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
We do try to avoid threads like this. No offense, but I refer to such threads as bs threads. If you're bored and seeking conversation try the chat box. Or you could create a thread about your future travel plans (or a number of other subjects that could be beneficial to the site) no offense, but if everyone here created a thread about every bottle of wine they consumed.....well...you get the point. ;)

bryanpaul

Reaction score
i gotta poop but am too fuckin lazy to get up and go do it......plus i kinda like the feeling of having to crap...it's like "a feeling"...and when i do finally go poop the feeling is gone.......it's like when your horny ya know, it feels good, that excitement and anticipation...it's good to try to draw it out for a little while and enjoy the feeling while it's there....cuz once you blow yer load(fer us guys anyway) BOOM thats it...the event has occurred...i mean yeah theres the all nighter sessions where many events occur, but it's like yer smoking crack...chasing the feeling of that first blast...so yeah i'm gonna sit here with poop in my butt and just kinda live in the moment and enjoy this feeling of having to go fer a little bit.......

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
i gotta poop but am too fuckin lazy to get up and go do it......plus i kinda like the feeling of having to crap...QUOTE]

then you might like taking it in the ass if you enjoy that feeling lol

bryanpaul

Reaction score
i gotta poop but am too fuckin lazy to get up and go do it......plus i kinda like the feeling of having to crap...QUOTE]

then you might like taking it in the ass if you enjoy that feeling lol

dammit...set mahself up fer that......

viking

Reaction score
We do try to avoid threads like this. No offense, but I refer to such threads as bs threads. If you're bored and seeking conversation try the chat box. Or you could create a thread about your future travel plans (or a number of other subjects that could be beneficial to the site) no offense, but if everyone here created a thread about every bottle of wine they consumed.....well...you get the point. ;)
Sorry, I guess I misunderstood what general banter was for.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads