I guess I'm slightly overdue for this...

SineNomine

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Sine Nomine (without a name). I'm not traveling yet, trying to put a few things together before I leave. I wanna make sure my ex can survive on her own (financially), and I need to learn a lot more about how to survive on my own (psychologically, physically, ect. Pretty much any other form of life other than working 60 hours a week, getting paid for 38, and then being sued for medical bills).

The only other thing thats stopping me is that I'd kind of like to have a companion for a while, at least to start off. No, I'm not saying I need a sex buddy, I actually -dont- want that. Male or female, just good company to help me stay sane for a bit, hopefully someone that can benefit from my company as well. Would be nice to find a local wanting to also take that first step into the world, kind of a mutual "you cant turn back now" support system haha.

Hmm....I guess I should actually explain who/what I am a bit o.0....

My birth name isn't too important (hence Sine), but if you must know, it's Michael. I'm 21 years old (pisces), currently living in Aurora, CO and working at a gas station. I can be shy at times, but also very straight forward and confident. Probably one of the most insane (in a good way, not the creepy hyper tweaker, or "I talk to my invisible best friend fred who wants me to kill people" way) yet good hearted person you'll ever meet. However it might take a while for me to show that side of me.

Currently trying to quit smoking (went from a pack a day, to 3-4 snus pouches a day, going to try putting some wintergreen gum in my lip after I run out of snus and see if I can quit nicotine completely).

I "Found myself" via alcohol, I remember everything when I'm drunk. So when I sober up, I study myself, I realized that I was too damn shy for my own good, too introverted. But I'm not an alcoholic, I don't -want- to drink anything else for a long time, and probably wont.

I don't enjoy pot too much, just not my thing, but I fully support it's use (medical and recreational).

I love music, don't think I could survive without it.
While I type this I keep thinking too myself, "Am I writing a wall of text? Is it even coherent? I wonder what the fuck people are gonna think when they see this. Does it really portray what I'm trying to say?". And to be honest, I don't really care (not in the smug way or anything, you'll either love me or hate me, or just be confused as hell, I know I am).
Hmm...cant....really think of anything else...feel free to ask questions...

oh...and no power in the fucking 'verse can stop me (what? I loved Firefly) :arrgh:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads