I forgot the information of my last account.. I'm back!

Reaction score
Whats up guys its Higgy I had an account that hasn't been active in probably over a year now this past 12 months has been one for the books but I'm back here on Squat and looking to get back into the crowd.

I currently reside in Mesa, Arizona. My grandfather is battling cancer and has asked me to move in with him so I can help around the house and such so for now I'm grounded here in Arizona.
I just recently came back here from Portland, Oregon and met many traveler/squatters/punks/whatever else that city had to offer and I fell in love with everything about the culture.
I heard many stories very close to my own and its amazing to see such a big thing going on in many cities despite the sadly uptight/mormon/assholery that goes on here in Mesa.
I honestly cannot wait to get all my shit and throw it into a pack and head out again.
I miss the freedom of nothingness.
Anyways, since I am here for at least probably a year I wanted to get back on here and get in touch with more people out on the road and simply get to know people.
New experiences happen with every conversation so if you feel the itch hit me up and we can chat about anything.
I wish you all a decent meal and a decently safe place to sleep!

nrs13b

Reaction score
Whats up Higgy my name is Nick. Im heading to portland this Nov. Got any advice for a someone new? Is the camping good there?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads