I eat babies and poop butterfly's

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
They're not "children". They're "FBI"

Nice, if the FBI is reading I want a job. Like Id work for 40K a year plus a few passports, Ill tour around and hunt pedo's and evil anti civ kids n stuff. Just encase your looking

Dead horse

Reaction score
Haters gonna hate because people shit on them all the time and they got no where to dump it, just tell em to fuck off , if your emancipated cool, just make sure people know that. Good luck in your ventures and don't eat to many dead babies its bad for your teeth ;)

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
Haters gonna hate because people shit on them all the time and they got no where to dump it, just tell em to fuck off , if your emancipated cool, just make sure people know that. Good luck in your ventures and don't eat to many dead babies its bad for your teeth ;)

Haters? Hahha you must also be a 15 year old oogle. (I hate using that we'd btw)

Calix

Reaction score
The emancipation thing, its a pain in the ass to get. I know I tried. You have to have a real job (steady pay check), live out of your parents house. Prove you're 100% independent and able to take care of yourself, and have a good reason as to why you cant just wait until your 18.

K

Kim Chee

i have my own way of getting money, i have a small buisness online its just some hand made alternative/punk clothes.ect which is conciderd a small business

Site info?

Not doubtin' you Jaz. Mr. Disgustin' is gonna buy something from you if you produce:)

If you can't produce, I owe Mr. Disgustin and his lady a beverage of their choice.

Hi jaz420, I just wanted you to know that since you weren't able to come up with your "small online business" info that I had to buy @DisgustinDustin that beer. Unfortunately, our train came and he wasn't able to finish it.

Still fulla poop?

Reaction score
Welcome Jazz n screw the hater the best journey n life is life if that makes sense. Enjoy yourself n c as many places as possible and if ur ever near New Orleans ive got a sofa :) have fun n b safe lots of sickos out there

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads