097E8303-8300-451E-A044-D264C4F44008.jpeg

DA6908EC-04C3-4138-8B4B-EC97A8AA8110.jpeg

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ahh, yeah not quite sure how they see this as an introduction but I guess I can follow the gambler theme now. Hope they know when to fold em. Those runs don't last long.

Reaction score
Are you shitposting? You're making next to no sense. Especially with these images.
You don’t understand what $6800 looks like brah? 🤣

Go rob a bank and you’ll see what it looks like. I don’t have to rob a bank. I just have to use my brain to invest and make the right picks and stay sober while doing it. If I get to $20,000 I’m making an offer to Matt to buy the domain and take this platform over. I’m a risk taker

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah I can't see Matt selling you the site(just based off your personality alone, you're coming off like a massive douche bag and you barely got here like a week ago). And yeah I know what $6800 looks like, I used to be a locomotive engineer. I made that every two weeks for years. I quit that job though, I realized money wasn't everything. So I'm not impressed by a screenshot of some numbers that are super easily photoshopped(if you're about that weird-flex life, which I'm getting the feeling that's exactly what this is). But that's cool though, good for you.

I'm not all that certain about your investment strategies but hey... it's your money. I'm sure buying a website that's home to a bunch of people who don't have a lot of money that usually eat out of dumpsters and spange on corners to survive is going to yield an amazing and quick turnaround for you. I bet you'll be a multi-millionaire by the end of the year!

You should put it all on 16, risk taker. You're a lot more likely to win 37/1 odds than you'll ever come close to being sole proprietor of this domain. What a pompous way to introduce yourself to a community "I'll just buy this whole place!" We don't even know your fucking name. Eat a dick. Here's what 14k looks like. Keep gambling you're almost halfway there! If this domain were ever at risk of being sold to a person like you I'd just outbid you to make sure it never ended up in your hands.
IMG_20201024_094414.jpg

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads