i are newb

bradbradidea

Reaction score
Hey everyone im brad im 19 so im obviously pretty NEW to this scene and lifestyle and whatnot i took a bus down to So Cal from northern minnesota and im pretty much broke now so im lookin to head to texas by train so any info about any yards in/around OC, trains headed east more specificly dallas ftw area. Anything to do with where to hop on and off, routes any info or advice in general or even info on where to get more info, im pretty inexperieced in the travel business and entirly new to hopping so please help out a fellow adventure seeker with the first time on the tracks you were there once too. any knowledge or advice is welcome, thanks. And just throwin it out there if ya take the time and try to help me out if youre ever in minnesota i can set ya up with a place to stay with for a bit but only if ya dont mind helping them out with things :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads