I am new here but old | Squat the Planet

I am new here but old

ggonthego

Reaction score
Hello fellow vagabonds, hobos, derelicts, and travelers! I am new to this site ND it said to post an introduction. I am almost 50 and love to travel. I would describe myself as part Anarchist, part Hippy, part punk, and part misfit- non-conformist. I never feel like I fit in anywhere though. I have unpopular opinions on things and I'm almost guaranteed to have a different take on most topics. It's a curse.
I love traveling! I am considering changing my lifestyle completely and living on the road full time. Most of my travel has been thru conventional methods but that's going to change after I get to the point when I can get the fuck out of my current situation and escape Texas!
Hopefully this community can put me on the right track and is welcoming!

Traveler

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! You're sure to find info on non-conventional travel here. I'm on the opposite side of the country making plans to get back to Texas 😂 good luck on your exodus 🤟🏻

Reactions: ggonthego

ggonthego

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! You're sure to find info on non-conventional travel here. I'm on the opposite side of the country making plans to get back to Texas 😂 good luck on your exodus 🤟🏻
I'm still in the very early stages of planning. What part of TX are you trying to move to? I live in the Houston area.

Reactions: Traveler

Traveler

Reaction score
I've spent some time around Houston, looking to go to Austin and the surrounding areas though.

Bibs

Reaction score
Welcome to stp we're glad you decided to join us, best of luck in your travels and if you're ever in the pnw drop me a line and I'll help ya out if you're in need. Be safe, have fun!
With gratitude, -Ian

ggonthego

Reaction score
Welcome to stp we're glad you decided to join us, best of luck in your travels and if you're ever in the pnw drop me a line and I'll help ya out if you're in need. Be safe, have fun!
With gratitude, -Ian
Thanks Ian! I love the PNW and have been out that way a few times. It's one of my favorite parts of the country! I appreciate it!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads