I Am Introducing Myself

hiramking

Reaction score
Hello. I have been reading posts on threads in forums on this site. I created a profile. I feel it now appropriate to oblige the suggestion that I make an introductory post. I've hitched a total of about 3-5 months divided in two separate trips both starting in TX headed toward CA. I caught a train from Ogden to Green River and hitched from there to Denver. Drove from STL to the SF about a year ago, then up to Mendocino, down to LA, over to New Orleans, back to STL. I did not stop at all, even for gas, and wore a blindfold that I only removed to stare at the sun whilst shooting pointer-lasers into my pupils. I'm a crooner, picker, tonker, thrasher, pit-opener, bluesman, bruiser, talker, brooder, philosophizin' country and western rhythm and blues rocknroll slinging son'v a bitch. I hail from Saint Louis, Missouri, a wonderfully wild city that I have plenty spent time in while you enough not. You're likely to catch me learning the rails in the south this winter, lay one down for me if you can spare that hospitality, or howlin' on any main drag worth getting to. Peace and Love and Give It Here, Honey.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads