Howdy

transcendentalhobo

Reaction score
You feet require constant care and attention you may like the physical aspect of the different van lines but it will also take control and planning to be recovered, rested and continually changing your scene. It's been such a real year for me personally and I'm not been out of a place but since Nov. Last it's a voyage for sure either way but don't eliminate a decent amount of comparison to help and give yourself the best. It a pleasure and stay positive.

I messed my feet up baaad my first few trips west from Ohio as an adult in 2000 and '02... I thought I was a pro at Traveling hard by 2019 but I messed my feet up royally again walking a fair amount on the 5 south from Portland, and on the 101 after I got out to the coast. I felt like a rookie all over again!

transcendentalhobo

Reaction score
that's why i got rid of mine, too much of a fookin financial burden.

good luck on ur travels 💕✨

Ha! Seriously though, a financial burden is one of the main reasons I've never had a car, but on days like that I sort of hate my life! Though I don't consider it a real Road trip if there's not at least one moment where I'm like, f--- my life! But it's also no mistake that I haven't hitchhiked since 2019!

Reactions: tiggyzars

transcendentalhobo

Reaction score
Sorry this sort of jumped the rails; to the original poster, please keep us updated!

I've backpacked a fair amount, both for kicks and out of necessity, and I've considered just hoofing it several times over the years, and have walked pretty far in California and Oregon but always break down and start hitchhiking after a while. My one Traveler Friend who did try to walk around the US made it from So Cal to New Mexico before getting injured and staying in the Southwest. It would be cool to follow someone else's account of fulltime backpacking if you do make the jump!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads