Howdy!

RighteousAura

Reaction score
New here... been lurkin these forums for quite some time.. Figured its about time I make an introduction post.

My names Brandon and I am 21 and from Plain City, Ohio (shitty ass farm town).. I have never really done much traveling but about to change that real soon. I am extremely shy.. like to the point I get drenched in sweat talking to some one new.. and have at times almost fainted.. but I am sick of that stopping me from living my life the way I want it to be. Making a lot of progress lately about trying to get over that shit. The past 5 years of my life has pretty much been spent entirely in front of my computer.. I am fucking sick of wasting my time away like this... I hope to meet some travel partners and like minded folks on here..

boston joe

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
good luck son, you may be going up hill a little bit further before you coast down hill with the wind. be safe and keep us up dated.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads