howdy

Moldy Dixie

Reaction score
Im Moldy. basic cat on here i guess, not very much experience with travelling yet, but thatll come soon. Im into music, from the south. not sure what else about me there is to say, and doubt theres much anyone wants to know hahah

Moldy Dixie

Reaction score
Im into all kinds of music, but yeah, I love some jazz, not sire about NOLA jazz though, I dig on bluegrass, blues, folk, and outlaw country though

Reactions: freeranger

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Where would you like to travel to? Do you play any instruments? Where have you been already? Just some friendly questions to get to know ya better. Or something like that haha.

Moldy Dixie

Reaction score
I havent traveled outside of the south yet, Im staying on a couch till I get off probation in a few months. I play acoustic guitar, electric bass, harmonica (not the best at harp, but i just started), bones, and bongos. and once i finish my mando, Ill learn that too. but as soons I get off probation, im going to cali to pick up a friend out there, and we're gonna travel around as a folk punk duo

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads