Howdy there!

TheUltraLobster

Reaction score
Howdy hey, I'm the ultra lobster but you can call me Nate if you desire, I'm not the best with picking usernames and such. Anywho, I found out about this site from someone on reddit who said he quit his steady job to be a nomad/gypsy punk and is loving life and whatnot. I'm 18 and I just got out of high school last year. I am going to go to a community college for massage therapy soon, but right now I am just sitting and getting stagnant. I despise the job I am working at and the idea of bus-hopping around the good ol' U.S. of A seems wonderful.

I like to write odd stories and draw sometimes and reading books is a passion of mine, but other than that I'm not sure what I am passionate about. Life experience is something I need right now, I've been in the same place for so long (Upstate NY) that I can feel my soul being drained.

I am on the verge of just packing up a bunch of crap and going. Anyway, that's me. To the left of me is Space Monkey (not good at picking avatars either). How are y'all doing?

CrotchInfection

Reaction score
Hey there Nate! Nice to meet you, my name is Rob. I too am from upstate NY (Dutchess County). What part are you from?

Good luck, use these forums extensively.. they contain a LOT of good information from GREAT people.

TheUltraLobster

Reaction score
Hey there Nate! Nice to meet you, my name is Rob. I too am from upstate NY (Dutchess County). What part are you from?

Good luck, use these forums extensively.. they contain a LOT of good information from GREAT people.

Nice to meet ya, Rob! Nice, I'm in Ulster County. And I do plan to look through a lot of the info here, it seems like a great place.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads