howdy superfriends

W

Will Dernis

Hey, how are you doing? That sucks, I hope it heals up and stops oozing.

I'm 25, born and raised in Alaska and I've seen a little bit of it a lot. I find myself going back and forth, and I've been out of that big beautiful bastard for about 6 months this time. I'm in California right now but I'll be heading to Texas to New Mexico to Colorado to Arizona in a couple weeks (that's the plan, but sure to come unplanned soon enough I'm sure). If anyone's plans coincide, I'd love to meet up. Just me and my mastiff-pit comrade Dozer for the time being.

I usually busk for money. I play ukulele, guitar, banjo, mandolin, charango, just about anything with strings and recently the jaw harp as well. Would love to make some savory jams with fellow musicians, they've been few and far between for me.

I'm not sure what else to write, so I will leave with some wise words that have helped me, and will surely help you as well:

Anata wa neko o taberu ka? Watashi wa neko o taberu.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard - sounds like you have some fun plans ahead - hope you run into some of the people here!

skitter

Reaction score
I got it in my head that jaw harp would be a fine addition to our silly act... I play a little ukulele now and I have a bowed psaltery but havent been able to carry it with me. En route to Arizona... How does your dog do with dogs and small critters?

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Will Dernis

He's great, he's excited at first but doesn't take long to simmer down. Bowed psalteries are badass that's amazing you have one I've been keeping my eye out. I just picked up a guitarlele the other day, been lots of fun. I learned to play on the ukulele. When are you going to be in Arizona?

W

Will Dernis

How long are you going to be there? I'm going to be I'm Texas in about a week (don't think for too long, seeing my brother for a little bit) and then I was thinking of heading to Taos, new mexico. I have some good friends moving to Arizona in november, was gonna wait til they got there but might head there sooner

skitter

Reaction score
I have no idea! I didnt think I would be this long in Utah... Kinda winging it at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads