Howdy from the East Cackalacky Ascetic Marching Death Band

The Cack

Reaction score
Hey all,

Love these forums so figured I'd stop lurking and start postin'.

Me and my fiancé are in the band The East Cackalacky Ascetic Marching Death Band. We started out hitchhiking and busking, graduated to an Astrovan (The BumbleBeast!!!) and busking across the country. We've been on 3 tours of the USA, trying to settle in lovely Athens, GA.

We'd love to chat up with some fellow buskers, organize some jams and drum cirlces, host some travelin' kids when we get housed, and conquer the fucking world.

Our music gets compared to the Violent Femmes and Destroy Nate Allen, but we've gotten naked on stage more then them ;-D

LOVE,
Tom
www.eastcackalacky.bandcamp.com
www.facebook.com/EastCackalacky

Landon

Reaction score
Consider me a new fan. Would definitely give a buck or two if I caught you busking.. ;] I'm currently residing in East Tennessee.. let me know if you all are ever around!

The Cack

Reaction score
Cool! Will do. I know we're setting up some sort of haphazard mini-tour, so we might hit up Knoxville. Where in East Tennessee do you live?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads