Howdy folx!

Placebo

Reaction score
HOWDY FOLX!

Been travelin since 2007. found this place recently n thought it'd be a good way to give and receive help to/from fellow travelers. right now, i'm headed to nashville hopin to find a little work/panhandlin and check out the place. i was supposed to be there a few months ago but my road dog OD'd in Bmore. everyone told us to stay outta Pigtown, and thats where we ended up. we were on top of the world one minute, and the next, at the bottom of the gutter. the road is a rollercoaster. (a warning to anyone ever going there: be careful of this junk they got there they call "Scramblers". he coulda had a "hot"shot or they cut the shit with fentanyl and/or benzos)

anyway, if any here could give me some advice about nashville, that'd be great. never been to TN. should be in nashville and TN/NC, in general, for 6 weeks or so. might have tocheck out the woods in the area, too. i do get sick of citites sometimes!

Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Welcome to the site, sorry to hear about your friend. Here's to hoping for better travels in the future :)

Placebo

Reaction score
not that i believe anyone deserves to od, but its the risk people take when they stick drugs in their arm(or up their nose).

gotta learn from other's mistakes, that's all, and remember we're not exactly supermen or superwomen, even though we may survive some things many in Babylon couldn't

Reactions: sketchytravis

sketchytravis

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
not that i believe anyone deserves to od, but its the risk people take when they stick drugs in their arm(or up their nose).

gotta learn from other's mistakes, that's all, and remember we're not exactly supermen or superwomen, even though we may survive some things many in Babylon couldn't

yeahhh, I gottcha on that one man... I stick away from dope and such
peopleve been shiesty with their drugs lately too... my friend got some mdma that was more methy than anything
coke cut with pills
dope cut with fet

allll examples why booze is my best buddy

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
booze is not a buddy...its an adversary... it is my eternal rival.. kanpai!!!
I liked your post there ST>.. but I believe whole heartedly the preferable recreational evening nightcap is a good bowl of flower or a nicely created culinary creation with canna butter.

though far be it for me from sharing a mug of charlie mops. lol

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads