Howdy everyone

stickywickham

Reaction score
Hey, this site seems to have most of its members in the US, but hello anyway. I'm an American in Slovakia currently, but I'll be heading south in the near future. I'm looking for squatting advice and travel buddies. Nice to make yr acquaintance.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Bratislava, cool city was there a few years back..Welcome and there are actually quite a few kids on here who are over there...That be cool if you could search people out based on area...Matt??

Feb 08 post, just saw it...I guess you can now :)

Last edited:
T

Tick Dickler

Hey, this site seems to have most of its members in the US, but hello anyway. I'm an American in Slovakia currently, but I'll be heading south in the near future. I'm looking for squatting advice and travel buddies. Nice to make yr acquaintance.

finally another european!
id love to join you. im always looking for more people to keep in my "travel partners list" so that i always have one ready when im going somewhere.
my guess is this site is a bout 90% us 9% europe 1% australia and 000,9% asia. yes i saw an asian guy here once from seoul or something.
when are you leaving? where?

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
Teleportation
whats up man, I see your from mass. so am I , originally, you born there, reason I ask is cuz every time I get back up there I find it so hard just to run into traveler folk, I hardly ever see them there, Im familiar only with boston vicinity, and the north & south shore, but is western mass. a lot different? there more punx, hippies, etc roaming around there,? I know areas have their hay-dayz where there will be scene of travelers or what have u in the place for a while and then they will die off or move to another place, but was just curious what u maybe have to say , because from my experience Massachusetts can be a tough state and I didn't ever find it that travel friendly.

D

Deleted member 20

Well Boston is a yuppie cesspool now. I was born at Boston city hospital. I grew up there & love that city & still call it home. origionally from Southie but also lived in Roslindale & Hype Park neighborhoos too. I am usually there to visit friends & fam, catch shows so I don't really seel out travelers. I too have not seen too many travelers there. Since the csx yard in allston/brighton is closed even less people frequent the city. Ditto to where I live now some 5o miles down on the southcoast from Boston in New Bedford. Western Mass is full of fake ass college age hippies in areas around noho & Amherst. I am unsure as far as travelers. We have a few here on STP but as far as any popular traveler meeting places or parks then no. There aint much in the resemblance of a community. There are plenty of homebums that hang at Copley sq & near south station that I have seen a traveler or too.

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
right on, ya the few times I have met up w/friends and other travelers acouple times were at s. station. I grew up in Hull. I've never rode freight but want to sometime, so you cant hop out of that yard in allston anymore?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads