How to safely survive in the bush/on the streets as a women by yourself? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

How to safely survive in the bush/on the streets as a women by yourself?

Object

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I would say that the best way is to stay positive and smart. Sleep in good parts of town where others wouldnt. Being a female you have more help usually than us males. Sympathetically anyway. I support knives over guns. Guns have a horrible rap sheet..
Find some other females to hang with..
Most shelters are gender specific and or will divide the two. It leads to safer environment of course which is good in your case.
Go to a church, tell them what's up, they can and usually would help a solo female.
Get a rottweiler..
Hope your situation improves and glad you brought this up!

Reactions: Candice

Object

Banned
Reaction score
I ment attacts and not attracts you
Wow the difference an r makes.. But still I wouldn't ever let someone on if you didn't really want to. I understand your strategy but initially displaying a not interested vibe and go the other way, maybe do whatever to grab attention from others would be best!

Candice

Reaction score
Wow the difference an r makes.. But still I wouldn't ever let someone on if you didn't really want to. I understand your strategy but initially displaying a not interested vibe and go the other way, maybe do whatever to grab attention from others would be best!
Your right but if a guy attacks I would do whatever I had to the best bet is to try go to a church and ask for help to avoid the situation still get pepper spray a guy attacked me as a teenager once I sprayed him and it went up the guys shorts he wasn’t happy but I got away

Object

Banned
Reaction score
OK so you did or didn't pretend to want him? Cause that's what you said. I don't ever think pretending you want someone and then trying to fend off an attack would ever be a good thing.
If I was a female or fuck it guys get forced to do shit too, I wouldn't ever pretend. I would be in survival mode and fight or flight not mind fuck and plan to do harm when they thought you were into them. This would be where the police would have a tough time deciding the case because no victim truly does that. This ain't Hollywood were talkin, Candidce

Candice

Reaction score
OK so you did or didn't pretend to want him? Cause that's what you said. I don't ever think pretending you want someone and then trying to fend off an attack would ever be a good thing.
If I was a female or fuck it guys get forced to do shit too, I wouldn't ever pretend. I would be in survival mode and fight or flight not mind fuck and plan to do harm when they thought you were into them. This would be where the police would have a tough time deciding the case because no victim truly does that. This ain't Hollywood were talkin, Candidce
No I didn’t lead him on he tried fucking with my sister at the time I mazed him he was standing over an air conditioning vent the spray went up his shorts and yes I get your point I was meaning if someone was sexually asalting you and you could not move do whatever you can if meaning I had to pretend to like the guy to get my maze and spray the crap out of him I would but I do see your point I wasn’t meaning to lead him on but merely if he was already asalting me do what I had to do but avoiding that situation completely is best

Object

Banned
Reaction score
No I didn’t lead him on he tried fucking with my sister at the time I mazed him he was standing over an air conditioning vent the spray went up his shorts and yes I get your point I was meaning if someone was sexually asalting you and you could not move do whatever you can if meaning I had to pretend to like the guy to get my maze and spray the crap out of him I would but I do see your point I wasn’t meaning to lead him on but merely if he was already asalting me do what I had to do but avoiding that situation completely is best
Thanks for clarifying.
Main thing is stay aware of your surroundings, do what is absolute necessary to stay safe, out here.
It's a big big world!

Reaction score
i'm all for helping out someone but at what point does she have to learn from her mistakes and take care of herself? she had a place but a drunk as a bf that messed it up. why didn't she leave to stay with friends and family or get a job then to support herself so she isn't in this situation? say we do help her get a hotel for the winter will she just take back the drunk bf after hes out of jail and just cause problems there at the hotel and get them both kicked out? look at the homeless guy that was taught how to code apps. the guy that taught him gave him the skills to get a really good paying high demand tech job but he didn't instead he went back to being homeless with nothing to show because he was too lazy to work everyday and just expected a hand out. canada has to have a shelter, local government program or even the red cross to help her in her area no matter what size the town is.

yes the government does, but there is a wait sometimes for housing here in tbay, i did apply for two low gear to income housing,

Reaction score
she wouldn't need to live outside if she googled shelters in her area like i did in 30 sec. people here were talking about frostbite well it doesn't matter if you live in a city or in the woods homeless you can still get it. i gave her links to FREE survival books for everything she would need to survive from getting lost to nukes and many are from the military. then gave her links to homeless shelters in her area. its one thing to stay in abandon buildings but smarter people go into the woods build a shelter, gather food and fish/hunt I've done that for 9 months

there is a shelter here, but you have to be in by a certain time, plus you can catch lice and bed bugs and its not very clean there, yeah if im desperate, i do stay, but make to be clean as possible even thou im homeless.

Reaction score
You can make a basic shiv out of anything. I have seen people carrying leather knives for personal protection in the past. Just have something and practice a bit with it. A hilt is best for a stabbing impliment, its not as important for a slashing weapon.

View attachment 47072
A “japanese leather knife”

Thank you! :)

Reaction score
there is a shelter here, but you have to be in by a certain time, plus you can catch lice and bed bugs and its not very clean there, yeah if im desperate, i do stay, but make to be clean as possible even thou im homeless.

and you have to get referrals, so for those that thing that there is help from the government everybody, there is, but its hard to get it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads