how to pass a piss test

acrata4ever

Reaction score
silicone glove filled with clean pee, attached to a small plastic hose bent back closed and a small rubber band. if youre a female it goes up your jimi jo. if youre male it goes up your shitter and surface adhesion makes it run down your jinga janga just say its dribbling because of an enlarged prostate or stage fright. this should keep the piss at 98.6

robbaked

Reaction score
Well I don't know if you can get a fake vagina but High Times always has adds for this deal called "the Whizzinator" which is a strap-on rubber penis and ball sac.
The rubber scrotum actually is a reservoir for fake pee/someone else's pee.
google it
I used the whizzenator for a while and it worked like a charm. Dude was looking over my shoulder while i was pissing and everything. It's worth it if you can find a used one for cheap. Drinking mad water with b-12 worked for me too. Flush the system!

RSTY802510

[NERD]
Reaction score
5 hour energy shots have a lot of niacin so take a bunch off them and drink a lot of water. Youll get a false positive but it's better then positive. I do it just to fuck with my p.o.

I've heard you can take shots off apple cider vinager to help flush your system too,and if you get blood tested too like I did there's really no way out. That i know at least. Best ways is just don't do drugs. Or smoke spice or k2 untill you get off probation.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads