How to get to Canada

Reaction score
Can you swim to Canada from Michigan? Oh wait, I guess you can't, because it's November. How do you get to Canada now? Apparently that park was fake and has always been patrolled, and there is a library building that is built on both country's but that is also monitored and it's successful because no one ever goes in there I guess. My boyfriend went there with a Babylon boss on a street he drove through but my boyfriend doesn't know where that is and that was before Covid as well. I saw something a phone in the woods that was allegedly unmonitored before Covid, and could not find the location again.

Once you are there, how do you get the actual service from the medicine practiser? Do they ever have work programs like that one psychiatry speaker did? Or do they just have no possibility because they assume you will have Canada's insurance, and then there is just absolutely no possible way ever? Which is rather stupid, since obviously Canadians would not have that either, unless they also have social security number.) Or do they have likelihood of actually helping you like a restaurant would (at least on rare occasions)?

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Uh, what? If you are looking to get into Canada from the US, there are some threads on here if you search for them.

People aren't just going to drop you the info on how to get to Canada less than legally, without trusting you..you can probably find it elsewhere on the internet.

And no, there's no way in hell you are getting on Canadian National Healthcare, or whatever its called, without being a citizen, with a work visa, or being a legitimate refugee/immigrant.

Honestly, this post is incredibly low effort, and it proves that you didn't put too much effort into using the search feature to answer your question.

born2raizehell

owen mooney
Reaction score
I went there when I was a kid and border security was tough back then too, they needed everybodys info and asked us what we were doing looking at us like we werent allowed there... there used to be a movement against the border laws and that nobody is illegal if they need to be there, one thing thats gotten worse is the services for the poor and homeless travelers and someone should protest these conditions! theres trains to cross the border and thats the type of fucking freedom we deserve. I would hop on a train across the border if I was you!!!

• Meh
Reactions: Coywolf
Reaction score
If you get a passport you can just cross legally without a visa and stay 180 days without needing one.

You have clearly forgot that "passports" are not available to human beings, WTF. (Nor to any normal people, even if those people believe they are corporations, since that requires some sort of "colloquially magical" procurement or literally 200 entire dollars, instead of actually being available to any "person corporation". By the way, if you believe you are a corporation and if you'd like to use a bad road in an automobile you own, you don't need one of those.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Uh, what? If you are looking to get into Canada from the US, there are some threads on here if you search for them.

People aren't just going to drop you the info on how to get to Canada less than legally, without trusting you..you can probably find it elsewhere on the internet.

And no, there's no way in hell you are getting on Canadian National Healthcare, or whatever its called, without being a citizen, with a work visa, or being a legitimate refugee/immigrant.

Honestly, this post is incredibly low effort, and it proves that you didn't put too much effort into using the search feature to answer your question.

.....You sound insanely stupid. I've literally been looking for it for an entire decade.

....And no, there is most definitely nothing "to search about" through this particular message board.
.....Obviously. You can see that by the existence of the above post.

.....By the way, this message board is LITERALLY FOR THE SPECIFIC PURPOSE OF, hippies, train kids, and others. It is NOT for geeks who know the "real way" about message boards, etc. So even if someone did post HERE on THIS message board to ask a question without searching - especially an extremely complicated one like this - that would be NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER AT ALL, because this place is for hippies and related groups, not 1998 Republicans.

.....And most definitely not for terrible, 100% not-okay people who wrote confessing messages and numerous insults to falsely claim to justify their condescension, even though they are WRONG, let alone how that would be terrible on a board like this even if you had been correct. (Unless it is a literal, advertising spammer, or a random pervert, or some other non-traveler type of human being who somehow found this place and then pretended it was like a regular website.)

Joey Garbanzo

Muscle of the DiPinto Crime Family
Reaction score
.....You sound insanely stupid.

Anyone else find it absolutely hilarious that the person asking about swimming across The Great Lakes from Michigan as a viable means of entering Canada is calling others stupid? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
.....You sound insanely stupid. I've literally been looking for it for an entire decade.

....And no, there is most definitely nothing "to search about" through this particular message board.
.....Obviously. You can see that by the existence of the above post.

.....By the way, this message board is LITERALLY FOR THE SPECIFIC PURPOSE OF, hippies, train kids, and others. It is NOT for geeks who know the "real way" about message boards, etc. So even if someone did post HERE on THIS message board to ask a question without searching - especially an extremely complicated one like this - that would be NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER AT ALL, because this place is for hippies and related groups, not 1998 Republicans.

.....And most definitely not for terrible, 100% not-okay people who wrote confessing messages and numerous insults to falsely claim to justify their condescension, even though they are WRONG, let alone how that would be terrible on a board like this even if you had been correct. (Unless it is a literal, advertising spammer, or a random pervert, or some other non-traveler type of human being who somehow found this place and then pretended it was like a regular website.)

Hey folks, we've found ourselves a genuine wackadoodle in the wild.

Watch, as they constantly use ALL CAPS and a bunch of ellipsis...................

Joey Garbanzo

Muscle of the DiPinto Crime Family
Reaction score
Come to think of it, swimming across The Great Lakes sounds like a lot of work...you should find a barrel and go over Niagara Falls, the current will simply carry you into Canada. That way you won't be as tired when you enter the country. Plus I'm sure the people monitoring the border will never suspect you're cleverly disguised as a barrel.

It's practically foolproof...wait...🤔

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads