How to disappear quickly and efficiently??

janktoaster

Reaction score
Reactions: crow jane

Ristoncor

Reaction score
Depends on what you're running from. I mean, if it was me, I'd just go with the basics.
Cut/dye my hair, use a different name, come up with a believable backstory, go somewhere else, and if it's really drastic, sell/destroy any trackable electronics.

D

Deleted member 20

Well then you should practice your sailing. This is how I would do it, if I had a passport from France.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_region

Providing that you do not no the specifics of why you are running & from whom you may not be able to fly to France. Stoing away isn't as easy as most think especially with the almost militarized ports of the US requiring TWIC cards to gain access to the ports post 9/11.

With France not having the death penalty since 1981 it has been the destination for many high profile people leaving the US to avoid death. That being said is the French will be the French, (ie) mostly spineless when it comes to actual pressure from the world superpower.

Now with the erosion of the former countries of Europes sovereign laws, borders & currencies into this joke that is the EU. Asylum in Europe is almost nonexistent. Europe as a continent by all descriptions is one large country now. Those member states are powerless against the machine that is the EU

Who knows what the circumstances are but its possible in the electronic age that you will be detained, put on no fly lists etc before leaving the US by normal trasnportation. With French Guiana in South America & the 2 Islands in the Caribbean & another 2 distant Islands in the Indian ocean you are certain to have a decent shot to get to France.

If the US wanted to keep me in the US for a capital crime & actually surrendered my US passport say by the courts & or Marshals service. I would fly to Puerto Rico legally using a state ID or US drivers license with my Passport issued from France waiting for me there. That way if detained & searched al the authorities would find would be some touristy clothing. From PR I would sail south east to Guadeloupe or Martinique.

The US Coast guard is very busy tracking the S & W borders of PR for the war on drugs. They will prob not even bother a sailboat leaving the US heading to another Island. If you are on a no fly list then just walk across thevmexican border then work your way overland to guiana.[/quote]

Last edited:

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i'd move to new zealand
Lol, Empress, me mate was in trouble with the law, & moved there, never saw him again, though I did move back to the states, from Sydney

janktoaster

Reaction score
It's really easy to get a work visa in NZ so that's a good suggestion, now the only problem is getting there. Stowaway?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads