how i got my touring bike

D

deleted17310

So having become fairly proficient in hopping, hitching, and getting around in general. while at the same time becoming bored, disalusioned, and lonely, I shift myself back into meth overdrive one weekend with a 1/4 oz, new rigs, and a whore that has lost 300 lbs in 6 months on the Jenny crank diet. Its a freak show, and i am the star. Upon returning to earth my shame outweighs my desire for the next bag, for a moment. Gotta get back to the road before it's to late, but not like before. I had met a few bike punks, they were all a bit different than your standard dirty kids, somehow wiser and laid back, with a mistical philisophical aura I thought i was vibing from them, likely due to good weed and beer. I found myself wanting to look through that lense, and adopt their chi. I began to fantasize about my big bike adventure. Most Train kids like to ride in a fog of whiskey or heroin. It's music, dogs, fighting and laughs. not what I need. Hitching is draining spiritually, walking a tight rope of trying to be yourself, while at the same time not offend your ride, hoping they now have a good story to tell their coworkers. so I had been taking a couple months off the road in sac to recharge my batteries with crank, ditch mu self respect, and spend the holidays with mom. I'm not invited, but i can shower and laundry most Sundays. So I'm an instant homebum, same loser friends as a few years ago. They have since become bigger losers, sprinkled in a few new lames just to keep things fresh. took a couple trips outta town, freight down to Lake Isabela, stole a car to visit wine country, always returning before long for a bag reunion. just about ready to really embrace my inner dirtbag. Next stop is getting cleaned up in the county jail for a few months , or prison break you years. I'm almost looking forward to it, hating who I'm becoming all over again, this is not a sequel to my past, this was a rerun of one of my top 3 most hated episodes. A way out not within my limited tweeker sight or grasp, prayers for salvation are met with silence. The first time i saw her I was trying to relieve the hard working folks in some gated condos of whatever I could trade to crystallize my thought process, I walked by her once, sitting there on the sidewalk waiting for any taker. I checked her out quick but moved on. Gotta have some standards, but after a few shots of whiskey, not getting anything done, and a 10° drop in temp (these activities being the typical black hole where a meth sends his precious time) i said fuck it and returned to what I was to good for an hour ago, still in the same spot lookin pathetic. But hey, any port in the storm right? I can do whatever I want, kick her over or sell her for dope, nobody gonna care about street trash. So what's a little crankster gangster like me to do? I Grabbed her up and walked her down to Ralphs like I owned her right in front of god and everybody. She was all tore up. Someone had used her, took what they wanted and tossed her aside like some old prostitute. No shifters , no brakes, bad tires, a hot mess. What? You thought I was talking about a woman? Sick fuck, you need Jesus. No asshole, a fucking bicycle. Maybe worth 600 bucks 5 years ago. Got her stashed and worked a trade Ralph, 30$ propane heater in exchange for 2 cheap ass tubes and 4 bucks in rolling tobacco and papers. Then had to steal him socks to get him to keep his word on the whole thing. Fucking yuppie wanna be gangster, here I am, homeless, laundry being a pain in the ass at best i boost meself 2 pairs of crisp woolies (wool socks), and this bitch wants half? Him with his cozy house, multiple vehicles and big bag o dope. So Yeah I gave him the socks with a plastic smile. Metham-frienemies are all that's left. I should beat him in public but cant. The pipe is a powerful master, and i the faithful servant am bound to obey. In my mind I hear the screams "I'm better than you, you piece of shit excuse for a man" I'm sure in his he hears the same. But she's all mine now, And she's a specializied. My melody

D

deleted17310

oh I have pics up of her in the bike touring thread somewhere this all happened months and months ago and I've been clean for a while now hence he being able to organize the series of events in my brain

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads