how do i get out of montreal heading to new brunswick

megan

Reaction score
im hoping someone will see this before i leave tomorrow on my own.
i have never left montreal and i need to get to moncton new brunswick , only by train. and i was drunk when i walked to the hopout spot with a bunch of people. i have no clue how to hitch out here. does anyone know the highway number. everyone has been telling me something different. i dont know if my best bet it do just find the hopout spot, and leave. i have heard its hard to hitch out here , especially with a dog. where are the hopout spots . and is it true that i have to hop a grainer, because they check all the IMS and the buckets in quebec. does the train actually pull into sailsbury. not moncton. i need some advice. i have never traveled by myself before , and i have only left montreal once.

how about moncton, new brunswick going to halifax nova scotia to hitchhike and trainhop

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Stay off GM trains, they terminate in Joffree, so whoever told you to ride a grainer is miss informed. If you want to go all the way to Moncton/Halifax you need IM

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads