hooray for this site

rabidpossum

Reaction score
fuck the myspace group. i know the road is full of assholes. i've hung out with lots of em. but there's no reason to shit on folks who are new or "green" or whatever and are just asking questions. this site seems like a much more positive outlet for folks on the road.

D

danvan

i think myspace groups just make ppl into jerks
its pretty handy for keeping in touch with friends who move away and such

but this site is fantastic and i love it
cos everyone is nice :p

D

danny boil

myspace reminds me of sixth grade.

after that i wasnt too fond of school anymore, so i said fuck it and got fucked up.

i have alotta friends who arent squatters or travelers though, and i dont want em to get up on this site because they'll like flood it or something, i like this site how it is

D

dirty_feet

I agree with Danny. Right on. Widerstand you deleted that group? Oh man - do you still have all those links? You should submit them to this site.

D

dirty_feet

i'll admit I'll miss that group -more so for all your info then anything else. planning a trip to see you soon with Matt and Raven!

R

RejectofSociety

Yes this site is great. I'm sick of Myspace too and the fucking 'take a photo of myself at an arty angle' cynical, oh so ironic wankers.

yeah. this is way nicer than myspace.

myspace is a necessary evil though. without it i wouldn't be able to keep in contact with a few people.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i know it's hard to get away from myspace (it took me forever) but it's really all about just getting everyone you know to make the switch to some kind of alternative.

other sites i like besides mine :p

tribe.net
punx.org

try those!

thanks.

i was using xpeeps for a while...but i quickly realized that it's just myspace with tits.

now i've got to convince everyone to make the switch...

Post edited by: vix, at: 2007/01/25 03:08

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads