Reactions: RoadFlower33

BrokeWhiteBoy

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

elokupa

Reaction score
Widerstand said:
Not only is $640 those break FCC laws so you can't get them here. If you want one go to Canada or Mexico and sneak it back in.

im in the euro zone so its not a problem. however in the UK the law is even tighter. its acceptable to own one of those bad boys its just 'illegal to intercept any message not intended for you'

not that id buy it for that price..

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
damn uk laws suck

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
just saying, I would still use one

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
icom is expensive cause they make the best radios imho. as far as legality in the us i was under the impression that it was only illegal to decrypt signals like from cable corps etc, theft of service or some shitis the charge. as far as unencrypted open air its fair game as tom cruise would say.

as mentioned, keep your signal out of my ant space and i wont listen to you argue next to your baby monitor.
you are correct in that @Spider Tempura , this thread is for the UK. also your not allowed to modify your piece of equipment to be more sensitive as this is easily done (so I'm told) and can pick up on signals like cell phones and private house phones even ( this is written in my owners manual). scary stuff, but with the right know it can be useful in a government overthrow or similar events

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads