holaa ^_^

samayoi

Reaction score
hi there this is mayra, long time lurker first time registerin on this forumm
first got acquainted w it when i read the evasion kid stories, i'm sure some of u must know what i'm talkin abt
im located in the global south for now, would love to connect w other peeps down here especialmente en amèrica latina,
la presencia latina en internet es muy escasa pienso, como en toda la industria multimedia hay un fuerte monopoliol yanki,
seria genial conocer a otrxs que comparten mis ideales y los vertidos en esta web.
i luv hikin (duh) hitchiked a ton but been sedentary the past few years. miss the mountains the most.
i love music specially more weirdo and counter cultural genres, heavy guitar musc has a special place in my heart
but i have a v open mind bc im a dj so i listen to tons of different types music and i'm always down to chat abt it !!
im a strong DIY advocator and tend to accumulate junk bc of it, as im always scrappin material to fix or build shit with.
im very interested in computers and libre software too, specially repurposin e-waste, is a subject i got rly dissilusioned with but im tryin to recconect with.
what im also tryin to reconect with is readin, currently readin "la guerra de las mariconas", "cronicas squizo de poeta homosexual en la ciudad" and im about to start "fluids"

xoxo

transcendentalhobo

Reaction score
hi there this is mayra, long time lurker first time registerin on this forumm
first got acquainted w it when i read the evasion kid stories, i'm sure some of u must know what i'm talkin abt
im located in the global south for now, would love to connect w other peeps down here especialmente en amèrica latina,
la presencia latina en internet es muy escasa pienso, como en toda la industria multimedia hay un fuerte monopoliol yanki,
seria genial conocer a otrxs que comparten mis ideales y los vertidos en esta web.
i luv hikin (duh) hitchiked a ton but been sedentary the past few years. miss the mountains the most.
i love music specially more weirdo and counter cultural genres, heavy guitar musc has a special place in my heart
but i have a v open mind bc im a dj so i listen to tons of different types music and i'm always down to chat abt it !!
im a strong DIY advocator and tend to accumulate junk bc of it, as im always scrappin material to fix or build shit with.
im very interested in computers and libre software too, specially repurposin e-waste, is a subject i got rly dissilusioned with but im tryin to recconect with.
what im also tryin to reconect with is readin, currently readin "la guerra de las mariconas", "cronicas squizo de poeta homosexual en la ciudad" and im about to start "fluids"

xoxo

Welcome! Evasion is pretty rad. There aren't that many sXe Traveler Kids in the US so it was like gold to me when I found it.

The author has a website if you haven't checked it out. I met him once at a reading and we've had a bit of correspondence over the years, he seems pretty cool on a personal level.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads