Hola Y'all

ratqueen

Reaction score
Heya,

Not masses to say, really, I'm from the UK, heard of this place via word-of-mouth, figured I'd sign up for it.

Mostly I'm trying to cut down the amount of my cash I give to corps, and reading for info. I'd love to not give 3/4 of what I get to the landlord, but first I gotta get me and mine able to live off the land.

So.. Hi!

ratqueen

Reaction score
Brighton at the moment, though I've been getting itchy feet (again) this last few months. I've just got into rock climbing, so I'll probably be exploring the less concrete parts of the south soon, despite my dad's advice that stepping off pavements burns you.

• Haha
Reactions: Odin

ratqueen

Reaction score
Ditto, for sure, not as if they weigh much! My biggest aim, though, is to get semi-decent at climbing in just my everyday trainers - I don't like carrying more than I need to, and I'd much rather be a 'decent climber at any time' than a 'great climber with the right shoes'. Not as if the world is short of different things to climb on!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome!! - Would be lovely if you were able to meet up with another mod here @landpirate

Meyer

Reaction score
Hello :)
I'm Meyer, currently 19 years old.
I live in Occupied Palestine as an anti-zionist Israeli-citizen.
Started my travels today - since I got kicked out of home.
I hope this forum will give some useful info, since I'm not the the typical Squatter around here (as in Not doing much other than drinking and stabbing eachother)

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yup let me follow that up... Welcome aboard ratqueen and Meyer...

Enjoy the site... use the search... gather info and make friends... and find time to ramble on when drinking in your cups.

I do it often enough. :p

Peace.

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
Brighton at the moment, though I've been getting itchy feet (again) this last few months. I've just got into rock climbing, so I'll probably be exploring the less concrete parts of the south soon, despite my dad's advice that stepping off pavements burns you.

Ha that's funny, Brighton is my home town. What a small place this is! Shame as I've actually just finished a 9 week stint back in Brighton waiting for my van to be fixed:rolleyes:. Unfortunately I'm on my way back to Totnes in Devon now.

If you're ever around the south West give me a shout. I'll do the same when I'm back in Brighton next.

Reactions: Anagor

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads