Hobo Jim | Squat the Planet

Hobo Jim

Shannon

Reaction score
<Edit - this thread was moved to obituaries as this person has passed on ... Tude>

Relatively cleancut looking, older fellow calls himself Hobo Jim and has a railroad tat on one hand. My friend's two friends had met and hung out with him in the daytime. Night at the catchout, one of them wakes to Jim threatening to break his face if he doesn't suck his dick. Jim bashed him seven times with a brick.

Disclaimer: My friend didn't want to "blow up" the character online, although the kids didn't say anything one way or another about sharing the info. I saw the pictures of the victim's bruised, swollen, misshapen face and based upon my friend's knowledge of the kids, who aren't StP members, believe the account. I don't want to betray the friend's trust, but I feel that silence would make us complicit in future attacks by this violent sexual predator.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Sorry about your friend - is he ok? I nean a BRICK. Ugh!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Sorry for the lapse guys ... entries into this area means the mods and admin approve to keep checks and balances. I'm also curious as to where this happened

J

Johnny P

It was in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
My friend is the one who got his face smashed by the brick and I saw the picture of the poor tramps face.

slimJack

Reaction score
Wow. Met this guy at a hopout in Atlanta last summer. He was with a kid that was no older than 16, and during the whole time me and Jim were talking the young kid said nothing and had this look in his eyes that said help me. I got the feeling that he was kidnapped or something... weird shit tho.

• Wow
Reactions: Nailz

Preacher

Reaction score
Wow. Met this guy at a hopout in Atlanta last summer. He was with a kid that was no older than 16, and during the whole time me and Jim were talking the young kid said nothing and had this look in his eyes that said help me. I got the feeling that he was kidnapped or something... weird shit tho.

It's been bothering me since the first time I read this post and since it was revived I gotta reply.
"had this look in his eyes that said help me" & "feeling that he was kidnapped or something"
Did you do anything at all or just walk away? I know we generally keep out of other people's business, but dam. Did you even mouth to him "You OK?" so this other guy couldn't see? I don't know you so I'm not trying to say you should have been a white-knight, but again, dam. I wouldn't have been able to leave without getting the kid alone and asking him if he was ok since you say he looked that scared or intimidated or whatever.

Edit: Again, I'm really not trying to say what you should do, that's not who I am. But if this hobo jim was holding a runaway against his will it just makes my blood pressure hit the roof and I can't just let it lay. From the above posts it sounds just like what he would do.

Last edited:

Bl3wbyyou

Reaction score
Wonder if this is the same ole hobo jim i met out of Philadelphia years ago.At the time he somehow adopted a homebum from vegas by the name of rusty or 'rustyrail'.Either way they both were characters and i rode with them from that location all the way down south to Chattanooga TN.Never once caught any bad vibes from either of them and they knew their stuff very well.

He had a dog named pepper and was a black lab.Very smart dog but that damn nose got her in trouble numerous times lol.He also had a tattoo between his thumb that had train tracks running along it.And a very artistic tag that stood out from all the rest lol.

Celebrated my 26th bday with them and got hammered wasted.Then hopped out in the rain the next day with a hangover.Those were the days haha.

Shame if he is a gone but that seems to be the way she goes for alot of folks.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads