Hiya my names Kenada! | Squat the Planet

Hiya my names Kenada!

Kenada

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Kenada. I’m 25 and just starting out on my journey. Being that I’m still a road pup I’m hoping to meet someone or a group of someone’s to journey with.

I currently am in the Portland area. If you are in the area or plan to be and don’t mind pickin up this stray let me know!
I have general nature survival skills and am somewhat street smart. Want to make memories with new people and find more inspiration along the way.

ps. Feel free to message me about whatever!

Cloval

Reaction score
Right on man, best wishes and safe travels! Don't be afraid to head out on your own, if necessary. Preparation and research are KEY! My first attempt at a traveling mission was with a long time friend, but we got skunked and he doesn't have the best attitude or outlook. At this point, I'm not sure if I want to do any serious traveling with anyone. I guess it's just a matter of finding the right person. Enjoy the journey, your results may vary.

Reactions: Kenada

Kenada

Reaction score
Right on man, best wishes and safe travels! Don't be afraid to head out on your own, if necessary. Preparation and research are KEY! My first attempt at a traveling mission was with a long time friend, but we got skunked and he doesn't have the best attitude or outlook. At this point, I'm not sure if I want to do any serious traveling with anyone. I guess it's just a matter of finding the right person. Enjoy the journey, your results may vary.
I’ve already started my journey you can follow it in the art section!

Gibbyotrl

Reaction score
Nice to meet you. Love the PNW and would go up and spend summers while traveling. I was lucky enough to get back south for the winters and rain. We stayed out on the OP so the summers were great. Would love to check out your art and hear more of your adventures.
Stay safe and fun travels to you
Gibby

Reactions: Kenada

Kenada

Reaction score
Nice to meet you. Love the PNW and would go up and spend summers while traveling. I was lucky enough to get back south for the winters and rain. We stayed out on the OP so the summers were great. Would love to check out your art and hear more of your adventures.
Stay safe and fun travels to you
Gibby
If you check out the art section I’ve made a thread to follow my journal that I’ll be updating hopefully at some point today when I have a stable internet connection.

Reactions: Gibbyotrl

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads