HITCHHIKIN' LAWS

RockyTheFlyingSquirrel

Reaction score
From my experience, the laws don't matter, because the cops don't give a fuck. They're right, you're wrong. That's usually how it goes.. Don't expect their brotherhood to back you up if you're right, either.

Mongo

Reaction score
But if it was illegal then there would be "pedestrians prohibited" signs at every ramp but since there are none in OR and I'm assuming there are none in MT than I don't think there is a law, at least not a state law prohibiting it.

I got dropped off at almost every exit on the I-76 from colorado to nebraska and there were not any "no pedestrian" signs, but when I decided to walk along the freeway a state trooper pulled up and told me that it's illegal to walk along the freeway.

smellsea

Reaction score
piss on utah. except for the ride out of ogden going west with the great salt lake on either side its really amazing. i saw saltbergs. the lake was blue on one side and red on the other

yeah. i've done that ride, that shit is fucken bitchin.

Avog0dro

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure FL is trying to make attempted hitching punishable by jail time, could be wrong, just what I heard. Wouldn't surprise me with all the other backwards shit that place pulls.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads