Hitchhiker and homeless laborer, checking in! | Squat the Planet

Hitchhiker and homeless laborer, checking in!

Namesless

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I've been homeless in the US (mainly on the east coast) since 2009, and hitchhiking is my primary mode of travel full time. I work seasonally in constructions and carpentry, but my biggest passions are folk music (I play the balalaika) and exploring new places with my animal companions- Chalupa, the taco bell dumpster cat and Liberty, my stray alley dog. I'm sure I'll share pictures of them on here eventually, but if you've ever been on the r/vagabond subreddit last year you probably have met them. I used to moderate there before all the Huck drama and I posted some of my best homeless stories in threads there- My username on Reddit was u/nameslessandhomeless if anyone's interested.

Right now I'm bunkered down in a derelict and leaking RV recovering from medical injury, so keep me company! I look forward to reading all the cool stories and posts you fellow travelers put up!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads