HIT ME UP

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've posted on this forum a couple other times, mostly about where to squat indefinitely without dying. (in da south) Amywwway,,,

I'm 25 year-old college dropout. Been stuck at my parents' house for the past couple months after losing my job in NYC (lived upstairs from XPO929) and opting against living in poverty in that pumk squat on willoughby or whatever.

Anyway,My question now it this: What does one do when one has almost no money/friend, but must must must move to somewhere far away?, somewhere warm or somewhere where good money could be made. I am a big conversion van, though. And I play guitar and write stuff and am COOOOOL

Reactions: smellsea

bryanpaul

Reaction score
you have a big conversion van and are asking how to move far away?(confused)

but nah just up and go.....if you play guitar well you could try busking in hip parts of cities/towns..... look at the "making money on the road" forum........cuz yeah you gonna have to scrounge up cheddars to drive a big ass van any distance........go to so-cal and find somewhere you like and try to settle there....or something....and stuff......best of luck

dprogram

Reaction score
"I am a big conversion van." Had me rolling. I know it was a typo but I feel like a conversion van sometimes. Yeah man. Live in your van! Gas can it to wherever you need to go! You can hit parks on the way and crash those but it'd probably be easier to just drive flat out til you're on about 1/4 tank then gas can it...keep doing that til you get to where you want to be. Or you could always be cautious and plan your trip...stop at cool cities on the way there...ones you'd feel alright busking at...then on to the next town like a Tour!

Reaction score
Yeah, haha, I think I was on ambien when I wrote this post. "I am a big conversion van". I think I oughtta make this my forum sig or caption or something.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads