hiking backpack

AaronOnTheRoad

Reaction score
My next backpack looks like it will be a cheep(enough) external frame pack off of ebay or craigslist...
Im really thinking about buying MOLLE II Large Rucksack ACU With Shoulder Straps Belt & Frame

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I pretty much swear by Osprey packs nowadays.

I was gifted a used one in January of 2015, and although it's a bit worn at this point, it's still holding up and going strong.

Plus, Osprey has what they call their "Almighty Guarantee", which basically states that if you're in possession of an Osprey pack and it needs ANY repairs, you pay shipping to send it to their repair shop, and they'll repair and ship it back using the same method of shipping; for free. The guarantee also says that if the pack is beyond repair, they'll REPLACE the whole thing instead of trying to repair it.

I haven't tested this yet, cuz I don't have an address currently, but I might in the near future.

Reactions: Will Wood

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads