Hihi

Hiryu

Reaction score
I found this site searching for places to find scrap metal. Quit my job due to it sucking and wanted to make some change.

I have always felt unhappy sitting in this one spot. However I don't have the nerves,know-how or money to strike out on my own like I've always wanted to.Hopefully that will change :p I admire people who do.

Nice to meet you.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
welcome to StP! like folks have mentioned, there's a LOT of reading to do here, but if you take the time there's a crazy amount of knowledge that's been shared here on just about any type of underground (and above) travel that you'd probably be interested in.

just remember to use the search and if you can't find an answer to your question, post a new thread and we'll see if we can help you out.

is there any particular method of travel or places you would like to see?

Vulture

Reaction score
I found this site searching for places to find scrap metal. Quit my job due to it sucking and wanted to make some change.

I have always felt unhappy sitting in this one spot. However I don't have the nerves,know-how or money to strike out on my own like I've always wanted to.Hopefully that will change :p I admire people who do.

Nice to meet you.
Well, think of it this way... free money or solid ethics? Pick one:D
(On second thought, it isn't that simple. I had to go back to SD from Virginia to settle a panhandling charge. Pain in the ass. Don't do it. Still, it removes your restriction...)

todd

Reaction score
I love scrap metal. prices are way down right now tho

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads