Hi

B

Backpack Overland

Hi, I'm backpack overland and i'm terrible a writing introductions to things like this so please bare with me.

About me, I hate being in one place for too long need to start travelling and living outdoors again.

So what am i Doing about this? Well i'm packing my backpack and living out of my tiny 2 door car, For the next few months while i figure out what i want to do.

So thank you all in advance for all the help i am no doubt going to need.

Sam, Backpack Overland..

Want to know anything else, just ask i don't bite. (often) :)

• Haha
Reactions: Odin

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well welcome here sir! There are several rubber trampers here. Curious - as I've never been "over there" where do you plan on going - or seeing (which is what I would do). I'm hitting a different part of Florida soon and am looking up what the regular touristy stuff is but also contacting other people I know about other stuff - festivals, abandoned things, things of interest. And hey be safe nd have fun!!! And do let us know how your are doing!!

B

Backpack Overland

Well welcome here sir! There are several rubber trampers here. Curious - as I've never been "over there" where do you plan on going - or seeing (which is what I would do). I'm hitting a different part of Florida soon and am looking up what the regular touristy stuff is but also contacting other people I know about other stuff - festivals, abandoned things, things of interest. And hey be safe nd have fun!!! And do let us know how your are doing!!

Well intend to follow my nose, Seeing as i'm semi restricted due to work commitments i don't have any fixed plans and they're flexible and can and very much will be moved about when other things become available. There are places i want to go. The fairy pool on the isle of Skye being one of them.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Wow - I just googled that. THAT IS ABSOLUTELY LOVELY!! My old boyfriend wanted to traipse around scotland for a bit - we almost did (and hitting some good scotch places as well). Mostly though was the coast. He never mentioned the fairy pool - darn it as I bet we would have firmed up the plans and gone.

B

Backpack Overland

Yeah, i've been brought up in the outdoors. I prefer it to the city. The Fairy pools are just the start. So much more i want to do.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads