Hi

s4td

A traveler told me of this forum and I've been enjoying reading up on traveling tips and others' stories.

I am new to hitching and I've been at it for about 4 months; I've been through a lot of FL and started in GA - it's been quite an adventure and learning experience.

I took a nice break at Ocala and I'm ready to get moving again - probably to the west coast, but I'm not sure.

Saying "Hi!" and putting my feelers out there.

Kal

Welcome to S.T.P and be safe out there.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Very cool and welcome. There is a lot of info here - places to go, equpment, some previously written advice as well as some very cool people here. If wanting to try and meet up with someone - try the "road dogs and meet up sub forum" - fun things to keep in mind when looking for cool stuff - "urban exploration" and more. hehe - I'm the planner and google the crap out of my computer for what to see, what is abandoned and what is cool in a place. Next on list in FL in Spring - some freaking lake area full of alligators. yay! Can I have a small round raft please and thank you. :D Have fun out there.

Art101

Welcome have fun its a great place,almost my second home and def. better then f-book,lol.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads