Hi yall

Rissa Jordan

Reaction score
My name is Rissa and I wanted to introduce myself I'm new to the community new to understanding anything about being free-spirited and living a life of travel the my travel mainly will probably stay within the United States due to not having passports so I guess I could always get one anywho I wanted to see if anybody was willing to become friends I guess via this way so that I could learn about this lifestyle and start actually living it cuz as of right now my tent is actually in a semi permanent location but I'm not wanting to stay in that location I want to travel I want to explore nature and just live a very off-grid in nature lifestyle I just don't want to do it alone so does anybody want to be friends

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard Rissa Jordan to the StP Community!!!
You have the right spirit and attitude! Hopefully you will find someone here who will want to be friends with you along traveling together!

Reactions: Rissa Jordan

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Thank so where all have you traveled and what is it actually like?
I have been all over the world military and civilian. It's adventure, you learn about other cultures, history and meet interesting people.

Reactions: Rissa Jordan
Reaction score
B05A36C2-EC79-41DA-AE50-7BFFD992A03F.jpeg
B20FE881-11B8-4415-BC64-C3C0F0BE571D.jpeg
FCB7C428-2D33-496E-90D6-F42898141C69.jpeg

If you want to be a star...I gotchu

• Stupid
Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
you're gonna have to elaborate more on this cause your post just seems creepy to me.

Thank so where all have you traveled and what is it actually like?

Welcome to the site Rissa! If you want to make friends you should really fill out your profile and add a photo. You'll get a lot more responses when we can see who we're talking to!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads