Hi to everyone! Newbie introductions

Roadcat

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Im new to the site so I thought I’d introduce myself and tell you all a bit about me, so here goes!

So I’m from Europe and have been living in California for the past year. I recently quit my job and since I have a year left on my visa I decided to take the time to go see as much of this beautiful country as I can before I have to go. I have traveled a decent amount to other countries but I’m new to the hitchhiking game but decided that it would be a great way to get around on my limited budget and at the same time meet some great people and have some great experiences.

I’m currently in Northern California and plan on trying to see as many states as possible in a year, so any recommendations on places to go and things to see would be much appreciated! I look forward to looking through the posts here, it seems like a great resource!!

Peace!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads