Hi there. | Squat the Planet

Hi there.

Reaction score
Salutations! I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jacob, but you can call me whatever makes you feel comfortable. I've been visiting this site for a while now, along with other online forums having to do with travel. For over five years now, I've had an itch to travel. I've done it short term before but I have been looking to leave on a more permanent basis.

This month, I've finally decided to do it. I turn 25 on the 11th, and recently just finished my trade at Job Corps. I'm planning on packing up and making my way to Slab City for the Jamboree in October. Any well wishes, tips or tricks of the road would be appreciated.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hi there - welcome to STP - I deleted the news and blogs from your title. And good on you for hitting the jamboree - it is fun - made it out there last year. Would love to get out there this year and without such a tight schedule (my work schedule). Hope to meet you there. :)

Reactions: professorveritatis

CricketsChirping

Reaction score
hello Jacob! Im new here myself but have a little experience traveling. my personal 2 cents is probably something like.. find your own freedom, and only live with your guidlines of life. Anyways i am also interested in the Jamboree so maybe ill see both of you there!

Reactions: professorveritatis

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads