HI there, noob here

ron

Reaction score
Hey there folks, new guy here, name is Ron.
A friend of mine sent me this way cause next week Im headin back down to Minneapolis. I'll be livin outta my pack and on the skin of my teeth. Been in this position before but I was more of a housie couch surfer, this time around I'll probably be campin outside of town and squattin some convenient locations.
Look forward to learnin from ya'll!

bryanpaul

Reaction score
camp IN town behind a 7-11 dumpster....when yer a "homeless" traveller you get to get away with that kind of shit.....front steps of churches are good too...WWJD.... "where i lay my head is hooome"...git-r-done.....

Reactions: xACABx

ron

Reaction score
Lol, sorry I meant to say down by the river when i said outside of town. I'd feel safer inside a dumpster than behind one, preferably a cardboard dumpster so long as it isn't pick up night. Thanks man!

Kalalau

Reaction score
I've slept in some shitty places... but behind a dumpster isn't one of them.... make a hammoc... (it's in the DIY section).. and find a nice tree full of leaves... go up about 10 feet.. and put a firemans chair (it's a knot) around your head/shoulder and one on a leg before you pass out... Nobody ever looks up

Reactions: Phoenix

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
welcome to the er....club

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads