Hi, new here

MoetThePoet

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been lurking around for like a month lol but all of a sudden I felt like going to the politics thread to take a look!

I've been thinking about leaving home for a while now and going out camping in the woods/squatting the city. I'm currently lacking the physical things (like a backpack and sleeping bag and everything else) but soon enough!

I probably won't ever meet any of you, because I'm from Costa Rica. But it's nice to meet you anyways!

Oh and I really like talking about politics/anarchism, since I've been very involved in it over here for the past... like 6 years now. So you'll probably see me in the forums there being an asshole to people lol :sick:

I'll try not to be too mean in my replies if I think you're an open minded/not too stupid person (or both!) =)

And if I'm mean to you, don't take it too personal!

P

Pheonix

nice to meet you plz read the forum rules as we have rules about hate post but as long as you can state your opinion without bashing someone else then I'd love to hear your views about politics. welcome to STP

r3353

Reaction score
Well, grab what gear you can and find a nice spot to lay your head. Theres nothing like an obstacle in your way to really enjoy the resting involved afterwards.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads